Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mummy Me @ Pandora, Mbs







We were cordially invited to the Pandora "Unforgettable Moment" Event @ MBS last Saturday. Sweet Lulu and sweet sonshine Skyler went with me. Hubby had to settle Faith to ballet class and Kai had lessons to attend. Sky was sick, suddenlly..just before we left home. But sweet aunty Lulu drove us there, had fun with us and drove us home safely. 
And oh so glad that we went, because our photo {taken by sweet hubby} was voted Most Popular Photo and then OMG!! Runner Up too..We received so many prizes and that definitely cheer me up.
We had the awesome opportunity to meet Mr Bobby Tonelli too *wink*
Love Pandora! Thank you Pandora and everyone for the sweet votes!

Sky is still unwell but I thank God for Sky is smiling away....

I hope everyone of you had a great Mother's Day too.

Thank you so much for all your love for my Pandora post at FB.

Love loads,
jaz

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Oh my Jaz! besides being a super mom to 3 adorable child of yours this is just another amazing gift ler...congrats my dear fren and I pray hard that you will win! Gorgeous pic voted and gorgeous pics taken for this blog post too. I hope it is not too late to wish you Happy Mother's Day Jaz! Hugs

Jona Panesa said...

congrats!!! that was really a lovely photo. skyler had grown up so big the last time I saw him.