Thursday, March 1, 2012

Laine's & Papermarket MME DT Assignments = love







Altered box "lovely"

It has been a long time since I scrap using so many pretty
things at one go lol. And this time, i add some of my fav trinkets.
I have to thank
Sharon & boss Elaine, for these awesome yummy goodies
from MME.
I heart Rhonna Farrer.
When I saw the loots in my dT bag,
yes i fainted!
These projects brought me so much joy!!! teehee !


LO "jaz the way i am"


Altered tin "sisters"
Am so inspired and thus the third project. An altered cookie tin.
Thank you Macy for the sweet photo of your girls. *kiss*

You know, hexagons...itz my latest love!!
I added some webster's trims here.



I definitely had tons of fun!!!
and I hope you like them too ;)

I will be sending these projects down to Plaza Singapura Papermarket tomorrow *wink*

See you guys around...

love,
jaz

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

those are gorgeous and full with yummy embs.

yyam said...

Wow! These are beautiful! You have such an eye for details. Yummy luscious layers! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Stunning projects, Jaz! How fun to see you work your magic with all the fabulous MME goodies. :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects, Jaz! Always a pleasure to visit here!

Amelia Khalik said...

Woweeee love em all!!! Yeah sometimes i wish i cud juz fly n attend ur class! Hhmmm if only wishes come true! lol...:))))