Sunday, November 13, 2011

"i dance therefore i am" by simonsue photography





"I hope you dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder

You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger

May you never take one single breath for granted

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean

Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens

Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance"

by : simonsue photography

yes, that's my sweet ballerina faith, and
photos by my dearest hubby simon ;)
and Congrats hubby on simonsue photography !!!

Thank you all for dropping by ;)

love
jaz

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

awesome Jaz!

mignonnelulu said...

Beautiful Faith! You take ballet so seriously..your determination is admirable and your stance, poised. Continue to receive God's blessing and continue to excel in your technique. Looking forward to watching you dance!

Jona Panesa said...

really loved Faith's ballerina photos!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous photos! Definitely worth scrapping them!