Thursday, May 26, 2011

Miramar Hotel - Ikoi Japanese Restaurant

Blessed Birthday Clara deary

Happy birthday my dear friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my dear friend,Clara.


www.special-birthday-poems.com
By Martin Dejnicki






We celebrated Clara's Birthday @ Ikoi. One of the best place for sashimi and sushi! We all had a great time. Sky's fav has to be the chawanmushi and the girls could not stop ordering the sashimis, the california rolls, the pregnant fish , the saba fish, the sushis, and the SASHIMIs again..lol ...OMG we just have to go back there again ;)

Thanks for the wonderful time ladies.

and thank you everyone for dropping by and thank you for following my blog ;) luv ya ;)

xox
jaz

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I love Japanese foods Jaz, I still remember when I was pregnant every week is a must for me to go to a Japanese Restaurant and my other half is so good on fulling all the wishes while I was preggo! What a fun time with the girls and Happy Birthday Clara!

Cheers
yuzz

Jolanda said...

Happy Birthday Clara!!
Pics looks like much fun and ymmy food!!
Have a nice weekend dear Jaz!
xx

Tina Connolly said...

Looks like you had a fab time!
Had to smile when I read Blossum's comment. When I was pregnant I had massive cravings for sushi, would even make it at home. Funny thing is my daughter loves sushi and sushimi even as a toddler.
Have a great weekend

mignonnelulu said...

Had such a great time at Ikoi too...how not to with such LOVELY ladies for company! Thanks for the endless laughter...my tears from laughing soooo hard must have filled up a bowl!!

Your poem is truly beautiful...here's my 2 cents worth ;P

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”