Wednesday, May 12, 2010

this place is.................S.O.L.D....

these, we will miss....



..and that explains why i have been a lil queit here. my thousand apologies. but truly appreciate all of you that come by and thank you for leaving so much love for me.


the past few months have been a roller coaster rides to houses and houses and then houses. And so we thank God for our current house is sold, the new nest is found. and yesterday we found a temporary rental place.i want to thank you J for being with us all this while;) and sistas&friends that helped us in the preocess too. simon is helping so much at home. we have three kids and their stuffs to pack plus my own mountain to move!


concentrating on kidz exam for this and next week first. trying to rush my June's projects and after that party time with the hot mommies first {clara wait for me!!.lol} ........and then it's time to get into serious shifting.wish me luck ....


Have a terrific Thursday to all. love ya,

jaz

PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow wow!!! Move to BIGGER unit?!! (so u can hv a bigger place to store more of your SB barang-barang?!)^_^

Darien said...

Well hope everything settle fast so you can relax!!! XOXO

Jude said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!,
New beginings, and new plans, is what god must have in line for you Jaz, so just soak it up, and enjoy the ride, and take this time to chill out and relax, and SMELL THE ROSES, play with the kids and spend quality time with hubby>
Love U for sharing all your thoughts, Love and creativity with us.
Arohanui X :-) J

Marta said...

Ufff moving. Good luck with all the packages.

Enjoy your week dear.

feli said...

can't wait to see photos of the new place! happy packing, jaz! :)

playfulmeowz said...

I've just sold my flat too (that's why i was back in SG). Aren't you sad that it marks the end of an era?

yet, with endings come new beginnings, feelings of excitement and anticipation. (i'm a positive person, so I shall not meantion the packing, etc. heehee)

valeria vac said...

I So admire your work. That's the reason I have something for you in my blog www.valeria-vac.blogspot.com
hugs,
Valeria Vac

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I'm glad I had the chance to visit that home! All the best for the move. So will I get the chance to visit the new place? ;)