Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lots to scrap. ...Lots to share.


Come join us at {Create} for September Stamping challenge. Take out 3gorgeous stamps of yours and start playing. Can't wait to see you page ;)

These two layouts are also my work for Banana Frog as their GDT August 09.awesome cute stamps they have. I had a whirl of a time stamp stomp stamp stomp ;)











Altered board "life"...is a gift I did for my lil niece,who loves birdies & birdcages as much as I do. Hope she'll like it ;).Using all the goodies from Webster's Pages. I can't tell you enough how much I love WP ;)



Layout" the love.." is of me and simon.yes,our very old wedding photo.hee.that young looks.gosh. but it's a memorable page. to remind me how far we have travelled in this love journey,sailing in the love boat together for more than 10 years together already. Thank you simon for this awesome journey.




a page for my godsister Manis. always love her smile.


layout "remember.me .this way".
a happy page for myself.with some note to remind me of many things in life. and thankful for everyday with hubby,and kiddos and friends around me.



a layout i did for my gynae. Who was there for me when I had my 3.always there for me during my difficult times,throughout my pregnancy.for being so patience with my silly Qs all the time lol.



layout "girl.woman" is a page that I have always wanted to do up for a long time.love that photo that simon took for me when we were at Nakamanda few years back. a page to tell myself how time flies.from carefree party girl,i am a mommy of 3 now.so much has happen.and so much has yet to happen. I pray that the Lord will continue to watch over me,guide me through my life.


Five layouts for Scrapbook Heaven. The colours are just so yummy. and I heard th paper kit is sold out! Gosh,that's fast!

I have two happy news to share. One to be shared in mid-September.

One has been announced here at Laines Papeterie. YES!!! I am one of the new DTs .and YES, this time I will be teaching some classes. Starting in October ;) Thank you all for your support in advance ;)


Thank you for all the hunies left at my hunnypot.I will pick the winner for my blog candy soon. so do come back soon ya ;)


Blessed Wednesday to all. ttfn for now ;)










7 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

These are jaw droppping babe! That altered project RAWKS!!!TFS! Congrats on the GDT gig.

BabyBokChoy said...

Jaz, you are just amazing!! wow, seriously, thanks for all your shares! eyecandies GALOOOOORE!!!! Hey, you asked about the great wall. I was there last October with my kids and parents visiting my family in Beijing, particularly my gpa who is 94! now 95 :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

wah so many nice stuff ! my eyes opened big - your gynae oso have layout from u ! LOL !

mica said...

Wow, this post is loaded with beauty!! Let me go back and look at them again :)

Wati Basri said...

lovely layouts....and congrats for making it to the laines dt! awesome :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on yr DT stint @ Laine's!! Love the idea of making a layout for ur gynae!! U r so thoughtful ;)

CK Chai said...

These are awesome!!! Especially love your play with all the bird cages, do u mind sharing where you get these bird cages?