Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrap Heaven June Kit

Layout "2Gether"
Journalling" Mommy wants you to know how glad i am to know that you both have each other in good and bad times. There are many a time that mommy is so occupied with baby and daily chores but you both just occupy each other's world in many ways.Do cherish each other in the many days to come"


Layout" Hands to hold"
This layout is for my twin sister.after my pa passed away we found that he developed more than 10 copies of ths fav childhood photo of me and suzanne. a photo taken when we were about 3years old,at a park called "Garden" in my hometown. This page holds lots of fond memories of the twin's life journey.


Altered 7Gypsies journal book "Memoirs"

Layout "a sweet life".Photo taken at Nakamanda,Krabi. Miss that trip. Had so much fun.



Layout" Wish"
Journalling "Stay happy and healthy and know that you mean the world to me"


Layout" Stay Happy"
was down with an illness last year,but am thankful to be where i am today. The Lord watches over me and each and everyday i thank Him for guiding me in so many ways. I have my hubby and children to thank for without them my life will be so empty"

Check out the beautiful bright and cheerful from ScrapHeaven!!! could not stop creating and had so much fun.
How nice to have perfect snapshots to always rewind. Thus,thanks to scrapbooking, for it helps to capture moments and pieces of our lives dat may otherwise be forgotten. I am happy to have this part of my life dedicated to the art of scrapbooking. And along the way, meeting so many wonderful scrapping friends that i treasure so much.
I may have a piece of good news to share soon. at the meantime itz hushhush ;)
TFL....and Thank you all for coming by.Love loads,

15 comments:

Edleen said...

i'm so glad i got to see i think ALL of these layouts!!! and feel them too :D

Jaz, cool new toy there. even though it's passed down fron Him, i'm sure you'll get the hang to using it ;) plus your new bag...coolies!

Thanks for having us over the other day. makan was Yummy and let's have another one during the school hols :D

have a great June holiday!

Lucy Edson said...

Absolutely stunning, Jaz!! Love these new layouts - all so gorgeous with your beautiful handcutting and details!! Thanks for the inspiration this morning! I am off to do some scrapping myself! :)

deb famularo said...

Thanks for your sweet comments, I appreciate them SO much! Your work is amazing - you are so talented, and I mean that. You can see your love for this hobby in all of your designs!!!! I love looking at your creations! So uplifting! xOxO deb

Jessy Christopher said...

OMG!! I do not know which layout to begin with cause I love them all. Every LO is so precious! Your layering is always a knock-off!! TFS Jaz :)

iza said...

u always amazed me with ur passion for the details.feels like ill never be able to do like u did.love it....all ur pages was amazing...

Coochies & All said...

hey girl - can tell I'm preparing for your bday ah? haha. When is it? Let me know ok? Thanks for your compliments - means a lot to me too!! :) AND You have been BUSY TOO! Such beautiful layouts - I totally adore the last one with your picture in it. Breathtaking...
elaine t

Blue Banana said...

OH WOW! INCREDIBLE WORK, Jaz!

Yin said...

I really love how much work & love you put into each LO, and you must have spent so much time working on them.

Totally precious!!

Unknown said...

Wow Jaz! What lovely things you've been making! So much intricacy and detail - so very beautiful! And congrats on your new toy!!

Louisa May said...

hey gal ! Lovely lovely LOs as always !! Have a great month ahead with the kiddos ! Taking a trip anywhere ? Hugs, L

Renoa said...

Hi gorgeous!
Sorry i havent been able to drop by, my life is getting busier since i got a job, im an adult already!! lol!

Sigh i don't how you manage to cut all those intricate floras!!! you wowed me all the time and this time they're getting much more... im running outta words!! :D just so INCREDIBLE! Off to sleep *hugs* miss ya!

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, that is much appreciated!! I have been here before too, only I don't have I've commented. You do beautiful work :) and my goodness, you yourself, knock out gorgeous!! :)

Carol Weimer said...

Jaz, thanks for sharing such beautiful layouts. I'm in awe of your work and creative talent. Such an inspiration.

Chowchow said...

JAz -as usual your work is stunning. I am always amazed with all your layering.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so glad to c u again ... can't wait for sunday again ahahhha.... beheautiFul stuff !