Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MY PA always...MY HERO



I am so glad that finally i got over the inertia of updating my blog.Sorry for the silence. I guess partly it was because of this sentimental layout that I was gonna post about. Plus this week is a sad week ,for last nite we lost our aunt who was my pa's sister. Struggling with sad issues and phone calls all over from HK to kl to AS.Trying my best to lend my ears to all the sob sob stories. It's nite time now,im so tired too.
This is a layout that Ive done for a challenge by the uber talented Irene aka BlueBanana @ MWL. Im using a wedding photo that I've taken together with pa before we marched in the aisle @ Rasa Sentosa Hotel. Im fortunate enough that pa was there with me on my big day then.
Thank you Irene for this challenge.My pa is no longer around and i miss him so badly that I din't dare to scrap anything about him.Im glad that i managed to hold back my tears while doing this page.This will be the most precious page among my hundreds of pages done.
Journalling " Pa,Thank you for being such a great dad to me for 33 years.You taught me so much abt life.Though you are no longer around,your love and legacy live on in me.You have been my Hero in many ways and always will be. You will always be in my heart.Pa,I miss you.love you.Thank you"

3 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Condolence to you & your family, Jaz. Hope God bless their souls.. Btw a very lovely layout you got here. :)

JaiDee said...

Hi Jaz, condolences to you and your family. This is such a beautiful layout commemorating your pa. you are a true artist.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

sorry to hear that ... u TC !!