Tuesday, February 3, 2009

family...is all you need






i have always loved to work with bird cages.and this lil turqoise bird and the gorgeous bird cage i found at the flea market is truly one of my best finds...
and oooo Bring your scrapping projects to life with Webster's Pages , magneticExpression board . The elegant 12x12 board definitely will enhance any scrapeer's collection. So much i can do with it and i just have to tell myself to stop before the board burst!! lol!!
and inspired by BG Project 52 {Proj 3} ,in this project I just want to remind myself on how beautiful my family is and to continue to DREAM the dreams with them. And along the way,to remember to capture all the memories we are goin to share together in many years to come. thank you for looking ; )
btw,im so thrilled to see my Webster's Pages Feb Challenge already up at Pubcall.that is,with my full name printed!!! teehee!
Blessed week to all ;)

13 comments:

mica said...

This is stunning!! Such beautiful details!!

Coochies & All said...

My goodness - this is a masterpiece Jaz!! So much detailing - it's gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for leaving a note on my blog - so happy to hear you're using the bag - hope it'll serve you well, and I'm also so happy to hear that my posts make you laugh - that's the best compliment I can ever have - thanks so much! :)
elaine t

Alecia Wolfford said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Blue Banana said...

O.M.G!!! I am speechless!! The detailing is simply stunning!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

I saw this over WP site... so so stunning!

Terri Conrad said...

Hello Jaz

everything you design with my WP product is simply gorgeous. There are so many beautiful layers to your project, which of my patterns is the magnetic sheet you layed on top of the pink polkadot background?

Terri Conrad
Terri Conrad Designs

Nina said...

stunning Jaz!!

Kathy said...

butiful work and I love the family portrait banner

Sasha Farina said...

*gasp* that is absolutely gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, Jaz! This just leaves me speechless! How amazing are you!!! I got so blown away by this, I had to call my daughter over to ooh and ahhh with me. Her jaw was dropped just as far as mine! Love that birdcage and bird you found at the flea market, and your fancy cutting simply is beyond fabulous. And I love how you've featured the WP magnetic board!

Manis ;) said...

Hi sis,

What a lovely family picture on top of ur blog ;)

Love to visit ur blog… Every Visit is exciting because you always have new surprises :)

Ur artwork is always beautiful & unique ….

Keep it up ur creativity :)

Ur fan
Sis Manis ;)

On my way... said...

This really is so beautiful - had to stop by for the close ups and glad I did!!

xx

Carol Weimer said...

Your work is just so amazing. Congratulations on the Project 52 win. You have inspired me to reach further for that creative edge. Thanks you so much.